Le Zeit Business Ventures Private Limited is the principal investment holding company and promoter of Le Zeit and Glenlicious brand.
All business ventures and brands under the company are operated by the Board of Directors of the company.
Our brand Glenliciousis aiming to become a leading name in Indian markets for a variety of flavoured Tea. We are producing natural and refreshing tea of different varieties.
Glenlicious is the prime manufacturer and supplier of a range of speciality tea products located in the Himalayan belt of India. We are dedicated towards our consumers by providing very high-quality tea blended with natural products throughout the year. We make use of superior class tea leaves of top tea gardens of Assam, Darjeeling and Kashmir (for Kashmiri Kahwa). We have an established a well-equipped and hygienic manufacturing unit to produce quality assured tea. We use very high quality and attractive zip lock Swiss Packs to package our tea variants.
Due to our efforts in maintaining consistency in superior standards of production and striving towards excellence, we are steadily growing in this sector. In the times to come we will be introducing several ranges of Chocolates blends, Hot Chocolate blends and Coffee Blends.
Glenlicious philosophy is based on a mere Respect and Trust for its employees and partners who have come together to help the organization build into the brand that believes in innovation, building from scratch and building locally and serving globally
Our Governance Philosophy is to ensure fair, transparent, accountable and ethical management in order to protect the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, employees, customers, vendors, regulators and society. As a responsible corporate citizen, Glenlicious follows the laws of the land in letter and spirit.
Our Governance Philosophy is based on resilience. Globally, organizations are becoming vulnerable as businesses become complex, virtual and interdependent. It is imperative to build a sustainable and resilient enterprise.
Our Code of Conduct
Our company has well-documented road map and guidelines for the company employees. All full-time employees of the organization are obliged to follow the tenets of the code of conduct. Our core principles of honesty, accountability, quality, innovation and unity are embodied in this symbol. It establishes the following principles:
- the highest moral and ethical standards;
- highest standards of corporate governance;
- respect for human rights and dignity;
- professionalism, honesty, fairness and integrity
We are a values-driven organization. These values continue to direct the growth and business.
The five core Le Zeit Business Ventures Private Limited values underpinning the way we do business are:
- Integrity: We strive to conduct ourselves in a fair, transparent, ethical and honest manner.. Everything we do must be able to withstand examination.
- Responsibility: We will incorporate environmental and social values into our operations, guaranteeing that what is generated by people is returned to them many times over.
- Excellence: To achieve the greatest levels of quality and meritocracy, we shall be driven by a strong sense of purpose.
- Pioneering: To do this, we will be nimble and bold, fearlessly accepting challenges while drawing on deep consumer understanding to produce creative goods.
- Unity: We invest in our partners and our people, providing opportunities for continual development, and fostering caring and collaborative partnerships based on mutual respect and trust.
Glenlicious Business Model
Glenlicious promotes business excellence by bringing in best-in-class processes and facilitating the sharing of best practices. It reviews the approaches by which the company understands its customers and employees. It also examines the usage of data systems to measure, analyze and generate reusable knowledge assets. An assessment process, while corroborating the companys strengths and practices, identifies opportunities for improvement and imperatives to enhance business performance.
Nature of Business
Manufacturer and Supplier
Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India
Year of Establishment
Private Limited Company
Monthly Production Capacity
As per market demands and client requirements